Sunday, May 31, 2009

untitled.

Its been a really long time since I've done an update - this place used to be a way to vent my frustrations in writing but now I feel as if its a struggle to put them to paper. Why do I put so much time and effort, get nothing in return, and continue to live life like this?

I got a new job. Its the first Biology job that I applied for, I can't believe I actually got it! I haven't started yet but as of June 8th I'm no longer assistant manager at American Eagle. Instead, I'm going to be a molecular biology technician. (Sounds pretty crazy!) I do not feel like I have it in me to part ways with AE though, I demoted myself back to sales associate. That place is my second home, I love it and everyone who works there. One more week of being a manager *sniff*

No comments: