Monday, April 16, 2012

Don;t go chasing waterfalls...please stick to the lakes and the rivers your used to.

Hi kids! I'm back again! I have been slacking on blogging due to the lack of computer. I have a computer, it's just hooked up to our television so we can stream shows since we don't want to pay for cable. This means it's a rare day where I actually can use the computer other than watching tv...also I'd have to sit on the floor to type.

However, I just got the blogger app on my iPhone. But my god it's so much faster to type with a keyboard!

Anyways, breakie at work is over but I will try to return to write about my waterfall chasing adventures later on. I have decided that my goal for summer 2012 is to hunt down as many waterfalls in New Brunswick as I can. Just call me... The waterfall hunter.

No comments: