Monday, May 28, 2007

Upon proofreading this entry, I have determined a lot of it makes no sense.

I'm chilling in shotgun at my residence on Charlotte. It's 1:14am. It's the end of my 6 day work stretch for the week. Tomorrow is my day off. Thats besides the point though. The point is, I've come to realise I have failed at every single resolution I had created last week. Disappointing I know. That just means I have to try extra hard to make up for my lack of motivation.

I am not the only person in this city with a red lighter AND a pink lighter stashed in their purse simultaneously.

I am trying to forecast my day for tomorrow, but due to the raaaaiiiiiny weather right now, its hard to say whether or not I'm going to want to run any errands by foot. And by foot is unfortunately my only option. I have about 10 loads of dirty laundry to wash; I need to go to the post office to pick up a package (I'm guessing its my diploma!); Visiting Laura at Second Cup is a good choice for a midday pick-me-up; I would like to make it to the gym at some point; tanning is also a good option; perhaps even venture to H&R Block to finally get my taxes finished from 2005 and 2006! Fun filled day. Although (and being the nerd I am, I really am thinking about this) if I had a series of statistics from the probability that I will actually do all (or any) of these activities tomorrow and determined a trend, its probably a safe assumption to assume I will not get all of this done. End of story.

No comments: