Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I love Post-its

My arms ache like I worked out at the gym. Although, no gym was involved. Instead, I carried two loads of laundry two blocks down the street to the laundromat. That is why my arms are sore. I'm chilling on the couch with my roomies + Rumple and Randy. We are currently watching the movie Joy Ride -- but only because we have watched every other movie we own and this one is good for a laugh because its just that terrible.

My living situation for the fall is starting to worry me a lot. I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to stay in this house in the fall, and I believe some of the roomies will be moving home. I don't want to end up homeless again like I did in January...

One more work day until my day off on friday and payday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have a free room coming up at my place if you're interested! it's 275 rent, everything included.

!!!

594 Charlotte is the address.

Tan-Nee