Friday, June 01, 2007

Does 111 mean I can make a wish?

This is my 111th post in this blog.


Anyways, today is my day off!!! I spent last night drinking at the boys place on Graham. The night started out with a game of 5 Round (I think its called- its a card drinking came) with Rich, Caroline, Heat et moi. I ended up playing 3 consecutive games and in doing so, drinking nearly 3/4 of my half pint of rum. Needless to say, I ended up at Dolans with Amy and Kaitie. More drinks were bought and dancing ensued.

Jacks pizza and yetis ended my night.

This morning I woke up super haggard. I came downstairs to an empty house and tried to recouperate from my lack of groceries by substituting yetis. It didn't help. I walked to Kings Place for a double cheese.

I'm just chilling out tonight though as I must work in the am tomorrow. 8am to be exact. Ugh. I'll probably chill at Graham for a bit.

No comments: