Monday, June 25, 2007

Here kitty kitty!

Alright, so I remembered to change some of the wording around in my last post, but not all. Apparently I'm an idiot. I had actually meant to post that last entry last night, but the internet was down and I really felt like getting some of my feelings out (as I tend to lock a lot of them away) so I wrote that on paper and retyped it earlier today. The mistake I made while retyping the post was actually that I was quitting smoking today (not tomorrow!). I guess I've cut down a lot but I'm not going to lie...I have had a few smokes today. Oh well, tomorrow will hopefully be a better day. I may chill on the rooftop again this evening. It's a really beautiful place to think.

Laura kitty-sat today for an 8-month old fuzz-ball of love. Laura and I sat outside with him on our front doorstep and got many oooohs and awwwws. I'm in love with this kitten! He has now left the premise but memories will remain. If I end up having to live alone I'm going to have to get a kitten of my own to keep me company (as well as my sanity).

No comments: