Monday, June 25, 2007

This is it. I've had enough.

It's been a very weird, thought-provoking week full of some of the right and wrong decisions...

After a long evening last night spent chilling on our beloved rooftop with my two favourite people, Heat and Laura, I have devised a plan: Heat and I are quitting smoking tomorrow. This is going to be the real thing this time. Bags of suckers from the Dollar store will be in order. I really feel like this is my time to turn my life around. I don't know how things ended up so messed up in my life but hey, it happens to even the best of us, right?? Things are looking up. I feel optimistic for once. There is a possiblity that I may be getting my mom's car to keep as a present for graduating UNB/my birthday by the end of this week! I think that having my own car to drive again will help bring me out of this dark hole I've fallen so deeply into. Freedom to do what I want, when I want, again.

I hope I can learn to be happy again. I've had enough. I don't deserve to feel the way I feel. I don't deserve to be treated the way some of the people I love the most treat me. I'm done.

No comments: