Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8 days til my big 2-4

Birthday countdown: 8 days! What should I do on this day might I ask? I have the day off. I want to do something fun! I was also talking to my mom today and she loved the car she looked at yesterday. She's just waiting on getting financing approval and then.... I GET MY MOM'S OLD CAR! 2001 Sunfire. It actually used to be mostly mine back when I lived at home in Kingston. My dad had bought it so I had a ride to UNBSJ. I'm pretty pumped to have my old "massage" car back haha. Also pumped to have a car thats reliable and 11 years newer than the car I have now!

Perhaps if its a beautiful day on my birthday, a trip to Parlee will be in order in my new car.

*Cross your fingers!*

I don't work until 6 tonight. It's a half day. I'm glad, although I always hate working tuesday nights because its markdown night. Oh well, only 5 hours instead of the usual 9!

No comments: