Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

It always seems that whenever I have lots and lots to write about, I never take the time to actually sit down and write. And that leads me to this, wanting to write but the thoughts just aren't there.

Anyways, I got my car! The freedom I've experienced already in just the last 4 days has been unreal and I'm LOVING it. Heat and Laura joined me for the adventure home to the kingston peninsula and met my mom and where I grew up. Our adventure back was even better, consisting of ferry rides and silly pictures; car yetis on a random kingston road; sing-alongs; and Kilarney!

Kerri, Miray and I also made a batch of jello shooters at the boys place last night for
"you honk we drink" today at Graham. Unfortunately I can't join in on the festivities as the mall has decided it will remain open on Canada Day and of course I'm suckered into working from 2-6. Hopefully the party will not be busted before I get there!

My girls on our Kingston trip (I believe this picture was taken on the ferry?)

No comments: