Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bloggin on the rooftop.

I'm roofing it with heat right now. Its a gorgeous night. The sun is just disappearing behind the sillouette of trees. Work today was good. I met Dave-- he seems ok. Hard to say at this point in time. I didn't get to really talk to him that much, he was busy with Nicole and Rob. I got nice complement at work today that made my day -- I was told my talk during the meeting was great and that it didn't sound like I was talking too fast (like I thought I was doing!) because I do that when I get really excited about stuff anyways. haha!

The weather forecast is calling for rain on my weekend off. Of course its going to rain. The funny thing is I was joking around with the guy that works at Hardys subs in the mall saying how it was probably going to rain on my weekend off because it was so beautiful out right now!!! Dun Dun Duuunnnn....

No comments: