Friday, July 13, 2007

Success!

I'm done day 1 of my 8 day work stretch. Its going to be a long hull but I'll manage. Kev, a visual expert from the Moncton store was in our store for a long period of time today giving us a million amazing tips and tricks for the visual displays and merchandising. I fell in love with him instantly, although he was in his late 30s and I'm pretty sure gay. But it doesn't matter! As dumb as this sounds I want to have his job or something in the visual merchandising aspect of AE someday... But anyways, moral of the story is he got Nicole and I super pumped and motivated to make all these substantial improvements to our store!

I'm also signing the lease for the house with Vanessa on 669 Scully tomorrow! I'm pumped that this is going to be set in stone in less than 13 hours! Such a huge weight off my shoulders, thats for sure!

I get paid soon, yippeeeee! (It will be gone by the end of the weekend..bills bills bills..)

No comments: