Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Randooooom..

Weeelll...its been a really random last 5 days, consisting of a spree-of random sleepovers. Today consisted of laying in bed until 3pm. Work flew by. The Back to school (BTS) meeting on sunday went great! I didn't do as bad as I thought I was going to, seeing as I never do any public speaking because I hate it. Rob even told me I did a good job :) I can't believe he's leaving Store 955. As much as he stresses me out I LOVE HIM. American eagle won't be the same. He's leaving on the 27th. I also have to do another interview to be promoted to assistant manager with Judith (the district manager) and Dave (the new store manager who I hopefully get to meet tomorrow!). Ugh, I hate interviews. Work seems to be a lot of my life right now. Although it seems so messed up with all these promotions and such. I also feel like I'm doing a lot of other people's work at AE right now. Maybe things will get better, but they will get worse before they do. It also seems like my life outside of work is pretty messed up lately too. I need a break. I want someone by my side.

No comments: