Saturday, July 07, 2007

Its crazy how much insanity has been going on. I hope everything turns out ok with everyone and everything... I don't know what I can really do to help.

I'm just chillin in the living room at Charlotte right now with Heat, Randy and Rumple, awaiting my turn for a shower. I got up this morning after 5 hours of sleep at 7:40am. I got ready for work in 10 minutes and was there by 8 when I was to begin work. So a shower this morning was not an option. Probably just going to chill at Graham later tonight but I have to work at 8am tomorrow (blahhhh ten hour shift!) so I can't go too hardcore.

I'm not really feeling the blog thing right now but I'll highlight my birthday adventure. Tuesday at 5pm Heat, Laura and I went on a birthday adventure to Moncton. We convinced Trav to lend us his keys to his place in Moncton so we could stay the night for free. We shopped for a bit, then headed over to Trav's place, later to be met by Chester (aka Texas!). Chester directed us (with me the birthday girl being the driver haha) to a wicked bar called Captain Dans that is located on the wharf in Shediac. It was two levels and there were cute boys as far as the eye could see! The next day consisted of a shopping adventure at Champlain place followed by a Parlee Beach adventure joined by Trav and Kerri who drove up that morning. The rest of the night after arriving back home in Fredericton is pretty much a blurrrrr. I drank. A lot. End of story.

Other random events of the adventure:
- car yetis
- "Texas, can you take the heat?"
- Giant Lobster pictures
- "Your not allowed to smoke out here!"
- Kicked the drinker outside.

No comments: