Monday, July 30, 2007

I have no title.

So perhaps, even though I rarely drink anymore, my stomach cannot handle hard liquor. I had another puke mishap on friday night after ONLY drinking 3/4 of a pint of rum...(Normally I could drink more before any puke mishaps!) Maybe I'll switch my occasional binge drinking to beer for a bit and see how that treats me.

ERRRR I got a parking ticket today for $25. BLAH! Its because I was parked on the side of the street in front of my house because we only have one parking spot here (and four of us have cars!). The street sign says you can only park for 2 hours at a time but we always park there and rarely get tickets. It sucks. Where the hell am I suppose to park? The shitty part was I left for work 20 minutes after the ticket was written.

Tomorrow is my day off from work, finally. I plan on being semi-productive with a trip to the laundromat and cleaning out old Bessie of my belongings. I'm donating her to the Kidney Foundation since she is out of commission. I'm going to miss her though, she was my first real car. She got me where I needed to go (mostly) in those 3 great years! I also plan on visiting the waterfalls that are apparently a ways drive (and walk) out past Kilarney Lake... I haven't been there yet, even though its been planned in the past. Hopefully we make it this time!

So, to follow up with the post from earlier this morning...Far Far Away hopefully will be next year in Toronto, Halifax or even...a corporation in a state in the US... A plan is brewing in my head. I need to make things happen or I will always be stuck in this rut.

I hear sirens..>I'm in the sunporch with Miray, Reid and "puddles". Its crazy how much action I see and hear while living downtown.

No comments: