Monday, July 09, 2007

Just another game..

Its monday. I'm enjoying a nice relaxing sit on the futon couch (thanks to Farva-Farv for getting us a new one!). It's also my day off, after working all weekend. Saturday night was a pretty random night... I almost got thrown off the deck at the boys place on Graham by a drunk Chris Morrison, only to be saved by some random standing on the stairs who caught me as I fell! He also stepped on my feet numerous amounts of times and slammed a metal door into my elbow. Ouch. I also had many drunk encounters with the boy. And when I say drunk, he was hammed and I was sober. As much as I wanted to stay, I know it was only because he was too drunk to function. The night ended in McD's with Heat and Miray, followed by a few yets.

I'm going to make some milk-less KD (only because I'm out of milk...)

No comments: