Monday, July 21, 2008

the best surprise!

You will never guess who I saw today! Zac! God I missed him! He's back from Toronto for a year because his girlfriend is going on maternity leave soon and they wanted to be closer to family. He came into AE today and surprised the shit out of me!

Other than that I guess my first day back to work was decent. It's nice to be back to work, but I wish I could have had one more week off. One week just isn't enough. One week just gets you caught up in all the sleep you've missed out on while you've been working so much. The other week is the week to be productive and catch up on errands you've been putting off. Too bad I didn't have the week two to be productive with... I let Chris borrow my car for the day while I was at work and he brought me some delicious lunch from Mikes Restaurant and a smoke. I would have killed ten gypsies for that smoke, I was jonesing. I guess you can say I'm sort of trying to quit smoking cigarettes. I'm too broke to smoke anymore and I don't want my lungs to fail on me... And I'm lucky enough that I wasn't born with asthma - I shouldn't be trying to kill my respiratory system to this extreme. I'll be happy if I can just cut sober smoking out of my life right now and keep it to solely smoking while intoxicated.

No comments: