Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Give yourself a pat on the back for being you.

The boys in my room are doing some sort of hockey thing right now where they are picking players and creating their own teams on the xbox. Then they are going to play a season of games. They are hardcore into it and using excel on the computer and stuff to keep score. I'm kinda bored actually. Too much hockey talk for the past 2 1/2 hours. In the meantime I've taken it upon myself to create an AE Window Change Checklist. This way the associates can remember all the little things they may forget if I'm not working that night. I feel accomplished. But now I don't really know what else to do. Facebook is no longer amusing me. I'm just sitting on this chair in my own little world.

Tomorrow will be an adventure. I'm taking Trav to Kingston to visit my mom at her work and get some fruits and veggies which I'm in desperate need for. It will be something different to do at least on my day off. And I can't remember the last time I've been home to Kingston!

No comments: