Monday, April 11, 2011

2 years later..

...I am still alive and kicking! Did you miss me? I don't even know how to do this blogging thing anymore its been so long! Well, how to catch up on 2 years time. Its not going to be easy.

I'm still working at the lab - and finally got my permanent full time status after 3 contracts! Yay!! I'm also still working at the eagle, although just part time. Usually once or twice a week. The extra income and discount is always nice. haha. I also bought a CAR about a month and a half ago! Its a lovely 2007 Ford Fusion, red, with leather interior. I'm in love with it. I never thought I would buy a Ford, I was dead set on a Civic. Trav also recently moved into my one bedroom apartment with me. It will be nice next month when he starts helping out with rent and I start saving $250 + a month. What an excellent start to the year 2011. :)

There is so much more to say,
but I'll save it for another day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey stranger! Nice to see you on hear, I look forward to reading your blogs. I miss the Eagle discount! Thanks for following my blog btw!