Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Wow! Two updates in a row! I'm on a roll!!

I'm currently bored out of my freakin mind...aaaand craving a yeti like its no ones business. (I threw the yetis out last thursday). I'm just waiting for Trav and Farva to get back from the gym so we can all go for a run. Yeah, thats right. A run! I've only gone out once for a run last week but I'm trying to incorporate it into my daily routine. It's not easy when you haven't been to the gym in over 5 years... I'm not trying to lose weight, but just get back into shape and (please please please) grow a bigger bum. I'm so sick of my clothes not fitting me at all!!!

I did get an antique sewing machine from my mom as an early birthday present. I love it! I did a little bit of practicing on some scrap material but man its hard to sew perfectly straight lines... I'd love to someday in the not too distant future learn to make my own clothing, and tailor all the stuff that doesn't fit me! Its not my fault I'm so little :(

P.S. That picture always brings a smile to my face.

No comments: