Sunday, May 13, 2012

My summer bucket list

- hike the mountains in welsford and visit the falls
- visit as many waterfalls as possible in new Brunswick
- hike the Walton glen gorge
- hike fundy national park (I haven't done this since in at least ten years)
- try rock climbing
- get over my fear of putting my head beneath water (laugh all you want but this is the only reason I can't learn to swim!)
- learn to run a straight 30 minutes!
(and then when I complete this goal, learn to run a full hour straight!)
- Go visit another province ie. Hike the cliffs in Cape Breton
- day trip driving the fundy coastline from the Hopewell Rocks to St. Stephens, while stopping in scenic areas and beaches to take photos
- learn how to take better photography (because lets face it, I just point and click on auto and the waterfalls I try to capture deserve more respect than that!)
- get my passport
- switch from cigarettes to e cigs (I know quitting in general is better but this goal is good for me for a first step!)
- try kayaking

I'm sure I'll think of others to add to this list but this is good enough for now!

Stay tuned for a few waterfall updates! I have at least 3 to blog about that I've recently visited!

No comments: