Monday, November 06, 2006

Do you really need to pay attention to the alarm

The two-week stretch didn't happen. I caved and drove to Moncton on friday afternoon. Trav, Bird and I drank and went on an expensive cabbing adventure, stopping at the Cosmo and then ending up at the Voodoo. A ruckus was caused on the drunken walk back to their apartment.



Saturday, as hungover as I was, I took Travis to the mall so I could use my discount to buy him some new jeans that actually FIT him. Unfortunately I had to drive home by 4 because I had a shift at AE that night. This long weekend coming should be a jolly good time because I have the weekend off of work and its a weekend-Moncton trip pour moi!



Random Memory from tonight at the Boys place:

"Hahaha, just picture Reid doing that!" - me (when watching Brian (off Family Guy) running an obstacle course.
"Hey, thats not me!" - Reid in defence;

...
"Oh wait...yeah....thats definitely me." - Reid after watching Brian wait a table and grind parmasean on the customers plates.



No comments: