Monday, November 06, 2006

In high seas or low seas, I'm going to be your friend

I'm having one of those down days again where I skip class to sleep in and end up feeling shitty and depressed when I wake up. I wish I could only continue to sleep and lay in bed...not get up and shower and study and go to work for 8 hours. It's days like these that the distance between us is even harder. The times when I wish he was here so we could do what we do best: lay in bed and waste away the day. I don't want to be laying here in bed alone right now...

I totally bombed my Animal Phys midterm on friday morning, I know it. Probably due to the fact that I didn't go to class for the last two weeks...nor did I finish reading all my notes over even once.....and probably yetis instead of studying doesn't help either. I have my Bioinformatics test tomorrow morning and I'm working 2-10 today. I'm an idiot for not studying sooner.

No comments: