Sunday, November 26, 2006

Peter and the Rescue Rangers

I see it's been a while since my last blog entry so I'll do my best to give a full update. I could not have asked for a better weekend off after working for 12 days straight. I went up to Moncton with Wes and Claire. I would almost have to say this weekend was more of a shitshow than my last trip to Moncton! I don't know if I can go more than one week anymore without seeing the lovely Mr. McTravis. This time it was a two-week hiatus. I can't even begin to describe how badly I am falling for this boy. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking of him.

Anyways, weekend details -- It ended up the majority of the Freddy crew came to moncton at some point or another this weekend. On friday night I arrived in Moncton around 5:30. Heather, Laura, Kristy and Randy had driven up earlier than afternoon to also visit. They drank and hit up the GTB show. Me, Trav, Wes and Bird on the other hand decided to have a fun evening on shrooms. It was the first time I've ever tried them, so I didn't do that much but it was such a great experience. It just made me have this huge body stone where my body felt tingly and my limbs felt heavy. It also made me extremely giddy and happy feeling about everything. All I could do was contemplate everything and make up stories in my head. I had a hard time listening and partaking in conversations around the room because I would just drift off in my head and think. Farva and Miray showed up around 10 that night and surprised us all. A good majority of the crew was there.

Saturday night, Trav, Wes, Bird and I drank and hit up the Oxygen. Travis and I danced all night. Amazing time was had.

I was I was still in Moncton. Or, better yet, I wish Travis was going to school in Fredericton so I could see him more often. I am missing him already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i type in the URL of your blog wrong, it brings up a christian site... creepy

glad you had a good weekend!
:)
K

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!
mushrooms is something i've definitely wanted to try but was never able to for odd circumstances here and there. :(
tan-nee