Sunday, December 03, 2006

You can't always get what you want.

There needs to be more bloggage in my life and less facebook. My addiction has exceeded my addiction to blogging. That can be no more. My weekend overall was a disappointment but I ended up having a rather good time. I was looking forward to see Mr. Travis, I even washed my bedsheets!! Unfortunately though, his drive fell through because of the freezing rain and he didn't get to come. Miss him. The good news is, after I suffer tomorrow writing a 20 page paper alllll friggin day/night until I finish (it's due monday) I will be done with school until Dec 13 when I write Animal Phys Exam. I also have 8 days off from work starting on friday so plenty of time to study and some Moncton/Trav time. Speaking of Trav, he just called me drunk on his walk home from the bars but he had to go because they started jogging. I hope he calls back...

So my camera batteries are dead and I really wanted to see the REDICULOUS pictures me and Laura took when we were drunk and fucked up friday night. I totally forgot we even took them until tonight. Oh well, I guess I will have to be patient to look at them. It will make them all the more rediculous.

No comments: