Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A week has passed since my last update. Let's just say its been a crazy stressful work week full of retarded shifts. I'm still sick with a hacking bronchitis-like cough and I'm super exhausted. I was so sick on tuesday that Vanessa had actually sent me home from work. Instead of sleep (like I should have) I chose to drive to Moncton to pick up Mr. Travis and Gort. Since I'm feeling rather lazy and tired, I'll point form the key events of the week that I can recall from my terrible terrible memory.

- rockin out to tunes in my car and busting my speakers
- too many yeti sessions
- lots of late nights and no sleep
- bitchy vs. super friendly christmas shoppers
- customer bitched about me to laura because I wouldn't let her butt in line
- RAISE!
- Trav time
- shower for two
- free Tim Hortons: "Uhhh Shouuuuuld....I?"
- double shifting floorset horror
- ummm...how many floorsets did I work on this week? THREE???
- I love trees and you know it.
- lots of the 3 letter word we all know and love.
- sleepovers all week (why are you so damn comfortable!?)
- stressful times and breakdowns.
- christmas shopping
- laura-gill much needed basement bonding over yetis
- dragging the drunkard to my house (thanks for the help chris reid)

Now, its officially Christmas. It's almost 1am. I arrived home several hours ago. Bored already. Oh kingston. How am I going to make it through tomorrow without smoking any substances of any sorts? Dress-up Tequilla party is drawing near! I tried to go dress shopping after my shift at AE the other day, but the dresses I liked at Le Chateau looked horrid on me. So....now it looks like I'm hosting a dress-up party for Laura's birthday, but I don't even have any dress-up clothes to wear! Why do I always look horrible in dresses?

No comments: