Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Farewell thee yeti, til we meet again.

Today was a pretty action-filled day. It started off by waking up at 10:30 and going to work at AE from 12-4:15. The shift went by super slow at the beginning but picked up about halfway through. Funny how time seems to change from time to time. After work I headed home, cooked my last can of vegetable soup and met Kristy. We proceeded to Miami Tanning where we roasted in some cancer beds. It was great. We headed to the boys place, where we found out that Randy had taken the yeti bong. It had to happen someday, I was just wishing it wasn't today. Or tomorrow. Or the weekend? Anyways, I can cope. I managed to get a couple yetis at Kristys later on in the night during Laura and Mirays Mexi Trip. The hookah came out tonight instead. Love that thing. Perhaps far more than the yeti bong. ....

I'm really thinking its finally time for a little grocery trip. My cupboards consist of spaghetti noodles, popcorn and peanut butter. My fridge consists of half a carton of OJ, half a pack of eggs and a bottle of ketchup. Not much you can make with that combination...

I'm starting to get a headache.. I am also feeling kinda down right now. I've been feeling like this all day really. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be feeling much better on the weekend.

No comments: