Sunday, December 17, 2006

The work week from hell.

Why is it that every Christmas I get incredibly ill? I could feel my illness creeping over me yesterday during my entire 9 hour shift at American Eagle. It was terrible. After work at 10 I went over to Forest Hills where I drank some beer, smoked some yetis and chilled out with the crew. Farva was the record holder drunk of the night. Grace and Bird showed up and we (Grace, Bird, Miray, Laura, Flynn and I) went to the Dip at 2am for food. When I woke up this morning I was incredibly haggered. I'm still really tired, I feel weak. My body aches. My throat is swollen and sore. I am coughing up phlegm again. In fact I feel exactly like I did when I got sick at the beginning of the summer with that cough that wouldn't go away. Blah. Hope I don't get that again...

The worst part of my day, is not only the fact that I'm sick but I have to go to work on a mini-floorset tonight. Kill me please. I don't think my body can handle all that physical activity.

I still haven't done any christmas shopping. I can't believe I've left it so long. I'M IN THE MALL ALMOST EVERYDAY AT WORK. You'd think I would have done my Christmas shopping long ago. Apparently I'm incredibly lazy. On the plus side, I've pretty much figured out what I'm going to get everyone, although some presents are going to be harder to put together than others. I wish I had more money.

No comments: