Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sunken to a new low.

Is it pathetic that Laura and I, get this, actually considered and talked about bringing her OC dvd and some cds to Digital World to get cash to ... do basement stuff? Isn't that the definition of an addict...selling your possessions?

Well, I'm now done classes officially. All that is left is my Animal Physiology exam. I'm hoping that will be the class I do well in this semester. My two jobs at school are done for the semester. All that I have left this christmas break is AE. And, I work tomorrow and thursday, then get a whole BIG 7 DAYS OFF from working there! It's going to be so great, just the break I need to relieve some stress (minus the studying involved in having an exam that week.) I can see a little Trav time being involved in that work break too;)

I got my room all cleaned up! Clean bedsheets...vacuumed floor...no accumulation of dishes (minus the ones I was just eating from two minutes ago)

I win.

No comments: