Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Attic vs. The Basement.

This is the last night I'm going to be in this bedroom. I'm looking around the room and it's such an eerie feeling. I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss all the space to move around, the high ceilings, the random circle on the ceiling, the massive unmovable window.. Goodbye porch smokes. Goodbye big living room. So long vodka lady. See ya Percy. Goodbye 721 George st. Welcome to my life as my AE associates call it, the homeless charity case. This month is going to be rough and I don't know if I'll be able to hack it. I still don't have places to store all my furniture and boxes. I'm going to be sleeping on random couches all month, with no real bed or home to come to after work at night, or no shower to use every morning. Ugh. I hope the girls apartment situation works out. Heather, Miray, Laura and I are just awaiting approval on an application for a beautiful two story apartment (in a 3 story house) on the corner of Charlotte and York st. It has a sun porch, a living room, dining room, kitchen, attic, pantry and 4 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. I hope we get it! We have mega plans for this place.. No crazies allowed.

I had an awesome Christmas break. It's going to feel so weird to start class again... And I'm hating the Moncton thing already.

I spent tonight at work from 5-10 at American Eagle with only Bianca and Vanessa working. We had a snack party on the sales floor. Afterwards was spent with Wes, Zelda, yetis, and diplomat breakfast. Good night.

Countdown to Homeless-ness: less than 24 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i almost lived in that aprt/house myself
its very nice!