Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blah.

Everything seems so far away and just out of reach. I'm having one of those days where I feel really alone and depressed for no apparent reason. I want to breakdown and have a huge cryfest but I am struggling to hold back tears because I'm sitting on the couch in the boys house in the living room. I have no where to go for any real privacy. Its times like this where the ld thing is harder and I just want someone here in my couch cocoon to talk to. Alright, Farva just arrived. Time to pretend everything is dandy and put on my happy face. Spring floorset is tonight and for some reason unknown to me I volunteered to come in 2 hours early. So I'm working overnight from 7pm to 5am. Perhaps its because the mall was cancelled last night and I didn't get to go in for my final 3.5 hour double shift.

No comments: