Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Adventures of the littlest hobo.

I'm going to have to change the name of my blog now that I'm moving out of the crazies' house. Suggestions? I'm officially homeless. Last night after moving the majority of my stuff out of the house with the help of Wes, Farva and Randy, we got baked, played lots of Zelda for Super Nintendo and stayed up until the wee hours of the night (or morning for that matter). I slept on their couch in a cocoon of blankets. It would have been even more amazing if my sleep would have consisted of more than 3 1/2 hours.. My brain isn't functional at all right now. Neither are my motor skills. I already spilled coffee on myself three times. I'm chilling in the science library lobby, just waiting for my first class- Animal Phys lab to start. I already did my consult hours today. After my Animal Phys lab I get to TA Lisa Lab from 6-9. Going to be a looooong and tiring day. I can't wait to be done and its just barely begun.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll want to settle down...Maybe tomorrow I'll just keep moving on."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There comes a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for your mistakes and actions...regardless of how bad they are. In the end you're just really cheating & lying to yourself...nothing will be resolved if you blame everyone & everything around you. Your blogs always consist of endless complaining & pity on yourself....it's actually kinda lame. Grow up, Gill.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.