Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Team WALL!

Farva helped me shovel the driveway here at Forest Hills so I could unstuck my car from the massive amount of snow on the ground. It took us about an hour and a half. I then rushed to the mall for the AE spring 1 floorset where I did another 10 hours of demanding physical activity building mens walls and filling them until 5am. It wasn't that bad though. We ordered pizza, took many photos, and had some silly prizes.. In fact, I WON a lanyard that says LOSER on it. Ironic? I'm extremely sore today though. It feels like I went to the gym for 10 hours. My entire body aches. I also have a massive bruise on my knee from tripping and going knee first into the hardwood floor at AE. If anyone would have seen it they would have laughed because I had tripped and dived behind a table full of clothes... Oh well...at least I didn't fall off the ladder...

A great opportunity that will help put my life on the right track lies ahead of me and I can actually SEE it. *crosses fingers*

What fun adventures await me on this sunny sunday?

No comments: