Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beach day

I took Amy to Mactaquac beach today. It was fairly chilly and overcast when we first arrived but the sun eventually came out and I ended up with a slight sunburn on my shoulders. The water was excruciatingly cold. I didn't make it past my knees haha. We were hoping to be able to take a ride on Travs boat today but we hadn't used it in two summers and it wouldn't start. Whomp whomp. God I miss that boat! Hopefully it isn't something to expensive to fix and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be up and running before my vacation/my 29th birthday. Less than two weeks until I'm off work for ten days!

We brought a few beer with us. There was practically no one at the beach today! I love when that happens! Much easier to sneak down a few beers that way;) By late afternoon the beer in the trunk of my car became unbearable warm so we came up with this idea...

No comments: