Monday, June 11, 2012

It feels like Christmas time!!

I ordered my first e cigarette off the Internet from a company called Happy Vaper. I ordered thursday morning and it was free express shipping. Canada post put the expected delivery date for the next Wednesday but it arrived this morning!! I'm so excited!! I havent had a real smoke since noon! I can do this :). Even if it's all in my head it's worth the hundred bucks I spent on a starter kit! Unfortunately health Canada has temporarily banned the nicotine juice. It allows the e cigs to be sold without nicotine. I found a way around this by obtaining a list of Canadian vendors who still ship e juice with nicotine.

I got a Happy 510 model. The vapor production is satisfying and you still get a throat hit when you inhale. I must say I'm very impressed!!

I plan on slowly cutting down the nicotine content I vaporize, as you can order different strengths (or DIY) and eventually quitting altogether. But hey, for now if this allows me to smoke the "smarter" way and not smell as bad, I'll take it!

Here is the comparison of my e cigarette next to a king size cigarette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blog after finding your info about Garden Creek Falls, and lo and behold - you have the same e cigarette battery from Happy Jack too! I really hope you stuck with it as I have been on the electric ciggy for almost 3 years now, after smoking for many years and I LOVE it!!! There is a Freddy company called East Coast Vapes- no more shipping costs for batteries/atomizers etc.