Tuesday, August 07, 2007

And the majority of them were photographed while intoxicated.

I really wish I had extra income so I could save money for a new camera. My poor old one has died for good, after having taken 3829 photos (+ a few more that are still on my memory card). It was totally my own fault though... Gill's natural clutziness + booze + camera = unfortunate destruction. I vow on my new cameras sake that I will take extreme care and caution not to let destruction ever fall upon its poor soul again. That is, if I can save enough money to buy a new camera...

As far as photos go, this is the last photo I have saved on my computer before the camera died. Lovely isn't it?

1 comment:

gillian said...

your camera bit it the same way mine did.
bathroom sink at a bar. DRAG.

your new blog format is pretty :)