Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I don't care what my friends say, won't listen to the words that they say, there's no way that they could know"

Work today was not fun. I was haggard. But it was worth it! I had a ton of fun at the Black and White Party last night, I met and talked to a lot of random people!! Highlights of the night include smoking a joint in Marks sister's car, the trippy strobe light coffee table dancing, backyard smokes and chats, being hit on by a girl and finding Chris Reid's lost bookbag. Great night indeed. But like I said, this morning I did not feel so well. A lot of free drinks were handed to me last night. Who can refuse a free beer? Really!

Did I mention that apparently I had not changed my address for my student loan documents and they were still going to 672 Graham? Claire never told me til now that I had mail, but it was dated for April 22...and I just opened it on Wednesday. It said I owe 405 dollars on August 31 for my loan and I have to continue paying $405 a month for 6 1/2 years! AHHHHH!! I'm freaking out! My cell phone was also temporarily shut off due to my $200 cell phone bill. I've been making payments every time I get paid but I guess it wasn't enough for them! I feel so lost without my phone and I really cannot afford all these expenses! Plus the $800 I have to come up with for my rent and damage deposit in September. Oh, and replacing a window due to my own drunken stupidity.

My interview for assistant manager at AE is on friday. *crossing my fingers*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.