Saturday, August 04, 2007

The only loser in the situation that is my life.

I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I hear so many conflicting opinions and arguments. I don't know who to trust anymore. Sometimes I talk too much. Sometimes I hear things that I really don't want to hear, things that anger me and that make me sad simultaneously. Sometimes I hear things that make me giddy deep down and give me false hope. What the hell am I doing?! Am I really in this situation? ME? I should have more sense by now after my crazy relationship past. This however, I've never done. It's all new. Its tearing me apart inside. I'm the only loser in this situation. I'm getting nothing. Then why can't I put an end to this nonsense? Because I'm still in love. I can't explain it and it doesn't make sense. Things just need to be figured out soon, because I'm falling into a slump. Something either needs to happen, or it needs to end. Completely.

"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door" - Coco Chanel

No comments: