Monday, August 13, 2007

Clueless?

My mom is coming up to freddy to visit me tomorrow. Although I'm a bit worried about what this trip is really about. She wouldn't tell me over the phone. She said we had to talk and go over something. I hate when moms make you worry...

On a side note, I feel utterly exhausted. My body and mind are about to shut down. I only take in about 50% of what is going on around me (Chris Travis quote from last night). Its true though, I'm oblivious! Probably due to the total of 17 hours of sleep I've had in 4 days... The sleepovers are so worth it. I can't blame it on the sleepovers though, its because I got scheduled for morning shifts all weekend and of course I drank and stayed up late. I love staying up late. I'm a nightowl.

We sat in the sunporch last night smoking and watching spider battles. Dale/Onyx, our huge resident spider, battled some small gangly foreigner whom we named Tiny Tim outside the sunporch window. It was probably the most fascinating yet disgusting thing I've ever witnessed.

1 comment:

gillian said...

You can come visit me and my sunporch on Charlotte!