Friday, August 17, 2007

Its all happening!

What a fantastic week this has been. I am in utter disbelief about what my mom gave me! When she came up she took me out for a coffee and we sat in the park while she told me I was the estate recipient of $15,000 from my grandmother who just died. Its absolutely amazing. I have a chance to pay off all my credit card debts and start over! I'm not making the same stupid money mistakes I've made before this time.

Wednesday and thursday I spent in Moncton with Trav. We drove up after I was done work on wednesday and drank a bit at his apartment, followed by a drunk playground adventure. We went to Magnetic Hill Zoo on thursday. I snagged a bit of free vodka that someone had left under the seat in my car so I drank the rest of that last night with Laura and I had another playground/park adventure, but this time with Randy. It was fun, but my arms are sore from the monkey bars today. haha

It is friday. My interview for assistant manager is today!

No comments: