Monday, June 26, 2006

Betrayed?

It's funny how you think you got over something from the past with someone --- become supposed "good friends" with them -- then find out from someone else they had done something wrong that makes you feel hurt and betrayed. I feel like she had no respect for me. In the words of Mulder, how I feel can be summed up as "Trust No One".

On a lighter note, I went to Agni's "dress up party" on friday night. It was fun to see all my university girls again! And Vy, this picture is for you! And check out the shoes Agni was wearing! We thought you would be proud :)

1 comment:

Vy said...

LOL awwwe you look sooo cute Agni!!!! I AM proud of you! Those shoes look hot but I bet they were killer on the toes! But you look HOT! I AM PRODUD!
& why did we not have a dress up party when I ws there?! I always had to dress down so I did not look like a moron all done up!