Wednesday, June 28, 2006

6 days to my big 2-3!

I don't know if work really didn't need me to come in today or if Peter just felt bad because he said I didn't even sound like Gill on the phone and he was really confused at first. That's because I'm dreadfully ill, thats right, you heard it. AGAIN. I don't know what is up with my immune system but this is the fourth time I've been sick since the March break. That's just not right! I'm glad I have today to rest and try to recouperate. It's funny too because whenever I start up a new gym routine and start getting into the habit of going daily and for a substantial length of time I always get sick and I have to give it up! Why does that happen?! It's frustrating!! I so would have gone today if I didn't feel like crap -- if my throat was sore and dry and feel like its closing up -- if I wasn't sore all over and have a fever (or so it feels like it). I think I'm going to buy a thermometer since I get sick so much!

I finally got in to see Kelly today and boy did it suck. First of all I had to wake up really early to go down; I'm sick; all I did was throw on a sweater and jeans and leave my house. Kelly gave me a talking to for a good 10 minutes and tried to tell me she was going to take my $310 cheque and go cash it and keep half for herself. I rebuttled with "but I worked those hours". Apparently she didn't give a shit because she had to "waste" money training me. Whatever, its my money! So she went on about keeping half the money for herself for a good 5 minutes and then gave me the option: "So, what are you going to do? Take the whole cheque or leave half for me?" I didn't respond right away but obviously she is not getting a dime of my hard earned cash! She then threw a fit and said take the damn cheque, and don't step foot in this store ever again! Good riddance!"

At least its over with now. I went directly to the bank and deposited it in the ATM. I hope there is no way she can still cancel the cheque on me or something to fuck me over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't think it would end with her forbidding you to enter the store! Hope you feel better soon!

Vy said...

Sheesh Gillgill..what did you do to piss her off so bad? & no she doesn't have the right to keep half of your pay check...Kelly sounds like a bitch. Fredericton is a small town...she should be careful as to how she treats people.

Anonymous said...

hey gill! i was curious too as to what happened to this job that made things go soo sour?

Shelley said...

omg what a psycho!!!! its no wonder you quit gill! hope your feeling better.. :)