Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy 22nd Birthday Kate!

It's my old roommates birthday today!


I am heading down to the Cap/Phoenix to see her soon and wish her a very special birthday! I miss living with her lots. She was a great roommate and we always had random adventures together.. Some worth noting:

- the time we had to clean our storage/garbage room with scarves tied around our faces
- dressing up as superheros on a friday afternoon
- our TP adventure to Sunset Grocery
- playing with the ratties
- hanging out on the tiny balcony
- eating chips and watching silly girlie movies

I miss our apartment on Montgomery/Regent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gilly!
MUAH!
K

Anonymous said...

Hello Gill...I believe I was promised an update on Tuesday. It is now Friday and I am still patiently waiting!