Friday, June 30, 2006

a tad bit hungover + under the weather = not a good combination!

After my 9 hour shift at American Eagle yesterday, I went out with Claire, my sis and their friends to Dolans. We befriended the neighbours and I met a guy who used to work at AE before I did. Apparently one time when he was working, someone had shit in the fitting room stall and rolled it up into a ball of receipts. He told me to ask Rob about it because it really did happen! That is just utterly disgusting! Anyways, Dolans was a good time -- I've also come to the conclusion that I love to run when I'm intoxicated. Thats right. No one can stop me, I just like to run off! Claire and I did some running with the boys that live/were visiting next door on the way home -- I also run whenever I'm walking home with Trev and Justin from the bars -- I have even been known to run when I'm alone walking home at 3am!

Amanda is finally home from Denmark!! I miss that girl sooo very much! I am heading home tomorrow (canada day) to see her and go to her family BBQ. Then I imagine we will head uptown to see what is on the go, and possibly to the 3mile to see the new renovations they did on it! I'm so excited! I think it will be an awesome weekend! Did I mention yet that this is the first time all summer that I have two days off in a row? I'm pumped! It's like a mini-vacation for moi!

No comments: