Thursday, June 01, 2006

Your beautiful, its true!


I got a new job without hardly lifting a finger at Kellys Cafe/Bouldons on Regent St. They didn't even give me an interview, it was awesome! I've worked two shifts so far. It's ok I guess, but I love AE far more! I imagine it will grow on me as I get the hang of it. Last night I worked at Kellys from 5-11, got to bed by 1:15...woke up this morning at 5:35....worked at Kellys from 7am-2 and now I'm waiting for my shift at AE to start at 5:30-10. Gross. I'm hyped on free kellys fair trade coffeeeeeee! Its the only way I'll make it through today! Trev is gone for a week tree-planting and making tons-0-money. I'm jealous. Oh well, he left his pop here so I'm drinking it, MUAHAHAAA! I'm so desparate for money to pay bills and buy groceries... So desparate that right now I'm eating an "everything" bagel, spread with globs of mashed avocado/tomato/lime juice/salt. Not exactly the tastiest creation I've ever made but filling none the less.... Tomorrow will be grocery day because I get paid from AE tonight.

2 comments:

Alex the Pirate said...

Welcome to a world of perpetually smelling like food. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your Everything Bagel, I don't even think they exist in Denmark...Be home in 22 days! excited yet?!?!?!