Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 2 of living downtown

I'm very much enjoying the whole downtown atmosphere, its more classy than the Graham Ghetto, thats for sure --- but I can't deny that I don't miss the partying/broken beer bottles/garbage/duct tape graffiti of the ghetto. I'm sure a few small porch parties will fill the empty void. The more I sit here in Second Cup, the more interesting characters I see walk by the window waiting for the bus.

Miray came and met up with me here @ Second Cup yesterday and offered to drive me to Sobeys to get some food so I wouldn't starve the rest of the week. Very nice gesture! When I got home I was lonely and bored....Agni was still at work and there was no internet so I ended up working on my picture project and fell asleep on my mattress on the floor for 2 hours. When I woke up, I was greeted with stolen internet! Apparently once and a while you can pick up internet signal for short random periods of time. I ended up watching Family Guy on my computer for 3 hours and then passing out in my bed once again. I had a horrible sleep last night, I kept waking up coughing.

I have to work tonight for the second half of floorset from 9pm to 3am. I hope Rob isn't too mad at me for missing sunday and monday. There go all my hours for the week. Oh well, you can't help when your sick. I still feel like shit but I can't miss another day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man! that sucks!!
where do you live now?

i hope i will be able to get the internet signal cos i really don't wanna pay for internet. :S
tan-nee