Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Time of My Life

This really is the best summer I've ever had. Ok, so there had been some little setbacks, and I'm as broke as hell, but really, with all those aside I've been having a blast! Drinking 4 times a week and chilling with the neighbours/roommates. I could not ask for more! This weekend has been insanely fun! Friday after work I got home just in time to see Kinnon try to shotgun 8 cold shots. The timing was perfect and right when he cracked the first one open it started to POUR. I ran inside so not to get soaked so I'm still waiting to see the shotgun video. We went out to sweets that night and my recollection of the nights events are pretty blurry!

Saturday I had the day off and it was a lazy day. Played 45s, hung out in the driveway.... drank A LOT of friggin rum that night! It was probably the funniest night ever, so many hilarious things happened! One of Claire's friends totally called out the fact that one of the guys in #3 could not remember her name...even though he slept with her a weekend or two ago... Another hilarious event of the night was when Claire and I stole juice from the fridge in #2 and ran out of the house giggling and laughing insanely -- we sure looked LOOPY! Everyone was like "what is up with them!?" We ended up at Zees that night and had a blast. I don't think I've ever been that drunk in a loooong loooong time! And P.S., Travis and I are officially the biggest mooches in the world and we both need to come up with some major cash fast!

The only problem now is I feel like I should still be drinking... My body is starting to go through withdrawal! I think a few of us are going swimming at Kilarney tonight in the dark... I'm probably going to be scared and bring my noodle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a noodle!
jk
seeee it came in handy didnt it?
:P
K