Monday, August 28, 2006

Well, quite a bit of time has passed since my last update. I can't even begin to describe how awesome this summer has been but my liver and my lungs are paying for it now. I'm sitting here in Second Cup using the internet and drinking white hot chocolate. I called in sick to work today because I feel like absolute shit and I woke up with hardly no voice, a stuffed up nose and a cough. I look like the biggest dirt bag in here at Second Cup. Greasy hair, hoodie.... hot. I have my cough drops and cold/flu meds sitting beside me here on the table. I need some pain medicine too but I packed my advil away in one of my random boxes or bags and I don't know where to search for it. My back and legs are killing me right now from all the moving we did last night.

This weekend has been insanely fun and I will post many many pictures on my msn space when I get around to it. Friday night was boatjob where we partied on a boat for 2 hours. Saturday night was our "Graham Ave Bender Ender". So many good times and memories from this summer! Yesterday everyone had to pack up our bags and part ways. Thanks to Travis for helping me move everything I owned all friggin day.

I'm going to miss my roommates from the summer too. I couldn't have asked for better people..

Becca -- I'm glad we moved back in together for the summer, we are both much more mature people now and its nice to know we can get along now as sisters and as friends.
Claire -- I will miss you and our evil laughing and stealing juice... And our boy talks of course. Porch Parties and backyard parties!!!!
Kinnon -- I'm glad we had a chance to live together this summer because I made an awesome new friend. Your one of the nicest people I know.
Catherine -- Lately we have had a few setbacks but I do love you and I hope we can move past things and remain friends because I think you are super awesome.

I couldn't have asked for better neighbours either. I hope the school year remains just as fun and we all keep in touch! I really don't want to head back to Agni's place... It's so lonely there with no internet and she is working until 10. I'm so used to 672 Graham always having people around.... I've been here in second cup for an hour and a half... I'm a loser... I should leave soon or else people are going to wonder what the heck I'm doing....

No comments: