Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I hope things go up from here....

Wow I don't know what to say. Trevor came into work today and surprised me telling me he's leaving for Banff tomorrow and just wanted to say goodbye. We haven't really talked in a while, and that was the last thing I expected to happen on a lazy tuesday! I must have looked really shocked because my coworkers asked me what was up, and I tried to be ok and hold it in but I had to go out back for a few minutes to compose myself. It's funny. When Trevor and I first broke up, I didn't cry as much as I expected myself to. But now its like the tears won't stop coming. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him because he seems happy. But I will miss him and I hope we don't lose touch with eachother, because thats what ALWAYS happens..

No comments: