Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday FARVA!

It's 1am and I'm blogging because I can't fall back asleep. I fell asleep at 11:30 and woke up at 12:30 wide awake, ack! Now I'm just sitting in my room in the dark, having a lonely sad moment to myself I guess. It's been a great weekend, but now its over and I have more time to myself to think about things. Swimming last night was great, so was those wicked chicken strips we ate over in #2. Today was also great, there was at least ten people in #2 hanging out and getting baked, and none of us live there! We actually crawled through the window to get in, hehe! I don't really have anything substantial to write about right now -- I think those 2 gravol I popped are starting to kick in a little. Tomorrow is Kinnon's 21st Birthday so there will probably be drinking involved. Just what my body needs! I think my liver and my lungs are going to fail by the end of the summer. Not to mention all the brain cells I've been frying....

No comments: