Thursday, October 12, 2006

And the time ticks away...

I've come to a conclusion: I can no longer go to the science library to study. I just know waaay too many people there and it just becomes a social gathering. Kristy can vouche for that. I just have to learn how to lock myself away in my room and study without being distracted, particularly by msn and the internet. Looks like I'm not doing a good job though, seeming as I have a midterm at 8:30am tomorrow morning and I have hardly studied at all for it! But I'm pooped and to the point where I almost don't care. Maybe I'll just try to get up really early to finish studying. Well, either way I'm going to be "not ready" and "extremely tired". Maybe I should just try to cut down the tiredness by going to bed but in doing so increase the not readiness.

P.S.. The red-headed librarian with the glasses kicked me out of the library today for having coffee in my travel mug. So don't worry Jenn, its not just a grudge against you.

No comments: